May 13, 2011

Dear Creationist

Dear Creationist: It has come to my attention that you do not accept evolution. Could you please tell me what animal life on this planet would look like if evolution were true? Would it be the same as it is now? How would it be different? What would we expect genetic and fossil evidence to show?

Since I accept evolution, let me tell you what I think life on this planet and genetic and fossil evidence would be like if evolution was false and God created every animal as is.

There would only be one type of cat, dog, horse, etc. All humans would look exactly like Adam and Eve. All fossils would not trace back farther than 10,000 years. Genetic evidence that prove common ancestry would not exist either. There would be no evidence that a whale's ancestor once walked on earth. I could go on, but I won't.

Sincerely,

The Atheist Jew