April 8, 2007

The Internet Atheist Movement

I made this video to make atheists aware of all the great resources and sites that are available on the internet. Atheists are becoming more fearless...OK, less intimidated, to speak up about ourselves and our non beliefs:



Live Science has a funny piece called The Coulter Hoax. Even Live Science is taking pot shots at the reality denying Fundies. I love it.

The internet will be the death of the Young Earth Creationist movement. It is just a matter of time.

6 comments:

  1. The internet will be the death of the Young Earth Creationist movement. It is just a matter of time.
    You're such a fucking optimist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a fucking optimist.

    I fucking concur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the kind words. I really do appreciate the support. Building a community is important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out this video of a young man telling his mom he is an atheist.
    No Christmas presents for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AA, what are you doing here. The post wasn't about supporting homosexual rights.

    BTW, thanks for the video, but I happened to see it yesterday. I could have lied, and said I didn't see it. Maybe I should have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My feelings aren't hurt BEAJ. Thanks for mentioning me in your later post even though there is no space between the Anglo and the American btw.

    Sorry if I've become over animated in the gay debates, it's just that there needs to be an opposing view now and again and I agree with almost everything any way. I'd just hate for the world to lose the comic/tragic potential of gay people - I'm a conservative like that.

    ReplyDelete