September 26, 2005

I'm a proud Atheist with a touch of Satan

You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul.

Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

79%

Satanism

75%

Paganism

50%

agnosticism

50%

Judaism

42%

Islam

33%

Buddhism

33%

Christianity

17%

Hinduism

17%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

  1. Most women I've been involved with as friends etc in my life would score well in Satanism I'm sure.
    According to this site, you can make up your own quiz, so I'm not sure about the validity of it. For example, there really shouldn't be a big gap between Atheism and Agnosticism.

    ReplyDelete