August 14, 2005

I JUST JOINED A NEW FORUM

I want to bond with my Atheist brethren so I joined http://ravingatheist.com/forum/
I just want to see if it is as enjoyable as the Yahoo Israel Palestinian boards. So far I'm finding it is a slow moving forum.

Answer to the trivia quiz is zero. One thing I found odd is that Imagine never made the Billboard 100 for either 1971 or 1972.

Two of the songs which really started getting me to think about atheism were Imagine and We're Here For a Good Time (not a long time). They both came out around the time I was taking a crash course in Hebrew for my Bar Mitzvah.

But I attribute my final push into a godless world was high school English and Physics.
Existentialism and the infinite universe turned me into a true non-believer.

2 comments:

  1. I really have never understood how people are 100 per cent convinced there is a God(s) or 100 per cent convinced there is not. In fact, I don't understand how anyone can be 100 per cent convinced about anything that follows after we die.
    But for songs that wonder about it, I really like Blood, Sweat and Tears' "And When I'm Gone" (not sure if that's the title).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 99.9999999999% sure there is no God, but I refuse to wear an Agnostics badge because I'm rational enough to know that I can't be 100% sure.

    ReplyDelete